News » comfort bras
The push-up and padded bras were designed in the 60s and been must-have underwear for the last 20 years without ever being fully appreciated. These padded bras boosts your power of seduction whether you’re small or large chested.
Who are padded bras for?
Some people unfairly see padded bras as a way to “cheat” as it boosts your bust and has a reputation for only suiting small or medium chest sizes. That way of thinking could not be more wrong.
Padded bras can be ideal for large chest sizes too. Padded bras have other assets: your bust can lose its firmness with age and pregnancy so padded bras are your best friend for a sculpting and lifting effect.
We can all enjoy the padded bras and their push-up effect as long as we choose the right one. As we’ve seen before, there are all sorts: padded bras, unpadded bras, progressive padding, plunge and more.
How to choose your padded bras?
Do you have a large chest size or hourglass figure? You don’t need to make your bust look any bigger so go for a soft model of a padded bras or the padded bras with progressive padding. These padded bras are designed to add volume on the sides and under the bust.
"My chest size is small or medium"
If you have a small or medium chest size you can go for padded bras to boost your bust. Padded bras and half push-up padded bras are made for you (also known as progressive padded bras). The results are different:
- Go for a half push-up or progressive padded bras for consistent volume. They have thinner and more discreet padding that tends to be incorporated into the lower cup and outer sides so it doesn’t completely cover you up. The effect of a half push-up padded bras is more subtle than classic padded bras. It’s the perfect compromise for anyone who wants a natural look with the elegance of lace lingerie.
- Go for a push-up padded bra for more cleavage around the center panel. Padding ramps up the push-up effect giving you a bigger cleavage and rounder chest. These padded bras are comfortable, supportive and showcases your bust. You can also get padded bras with removable padding.
Online shopping for women's innerwear can be a challenge, but also very convenient and time saving, if you know how to do it the right way.
When shopping for women's innerwear online, you can skip the trip to the bra shop, and there are so many more options online.
Here are some tips to make your innerwear online shopping so much easier:
- Pay attention to the all the information that is provided on the website. Good online women’s innerwear retailers will have lots of information on the fit, coverage, and sizing of the woman’s innerwear.
- Ask for help. Certain online women’s innerwear retailers offer a chat function, so you can chat with a customer service representative while you shop. You can also call or email with your inquiries about sizing, material, or function of the woman’s innerwear. Read through the information on the website first, and if something is unclear, don't be afraid to speak up and ask before you purchase.
- Purchase more than one size of the women’s innerwear. If you're not quite sure how something will fit you or if you think you are between two sizes, especially if it's your first time buying woman’s innerwear online, try purchasing the same item in a two sizes. When you do that, you can try all the women’s innerwear on at home, compare the fits, and determine the right size for you. Keep in mind that it is totally normal to end up with a few different sizes of the woman’s innerwear in different styles.
- Look for coupons. Many women’s innerwear online shopping sites offer coupon discounts if you sign up for their newsletter. Also, try doing an online search with the name of the retailer you want to buy women’s innerwear from and the word "coupon" or "discount code" and see what comes up.
- Take advantage of free shipping. Several women’s innerwear online shopping sites offer free shipping when you purchase the items over a certain amount. Don't be afraid to stock up on some things, especially if you're going to try items in multiple sizes. This will often help you get free shipping, and most retailers have a return policy.