Skip to content
How to Wash Your Lingerie
- First you will begin by separating you delicates by color.
- Prepare your wash basin by adding lukewarm water and a small amount of detergent. To ensure you get the best results make sure you have enough water to fully emerge each item.
- Add you delicates and gently move them around until you feel the detergent has been evenly distributed.
- Allow them to soak for up to 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water until the water runs clear.
- Gently squeeze any excess water (do not wring), lay flat to air dry.